“Nature has been given to us for free. It is precious and it is our responsibility and duty to care for it. Everything in the wilderness is interconnected and it forms our ecosystem. If we lose the rhinos now, tomorrow it will be the elephants, and the next day, the leopards. Then, we will not have much of our beautiful nature left. It is not tomorrow that we must act, but it is today. Tomorrow will be too late already.” These are words of Nguyen Ha Chi (Wild Rhino Youth Ambassador) and Sophie Hoang from the Canadian International School in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Wild Rhino Youth Ambassador, Haryoung Cho, was recently invited to take part in a TEDx @ Hanoi event
- VIETNAMESE YOUTH COMPETITION WINNERS TO HELP RHINO
- Wild Rhino Competition 2019 Winners Announced
- World Rhino Day Celebrated In Vietnam
- Rhino Ranger returns to stop the demand for rhino horn in Vietnam